Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quick Update

Im thankful to a very kind comment I received from an old friend who recently took interest in our blog and read the entire thing. I've had writers block, or no desire rather, to write in the past few weeks. After reading her encouraging words, a new spark had been lit and I'm grateful.

Some wonderfully incredible and ridiculously hard cerimonies that deserve a whole post of their own have taken place since last time I wrote. My little sister has been adjusting to life in Peru and seeking out her own adventures. The children have been growing like weeds and continuing to teach me to let go.

The weekend is drawing near and so is my anticipation and fear of what I've just signed up to do. Meditation has become a wonderful influence in our lives recently and we're just beginning to discover the magic and beauty of awakening our inner KUNDALINI.

I've felt for a while that this blog has more of a purpose then just to keep family and friends in the loop. I've yet to discover the full purpose and maybe its something to do with discovering myself. In any case I'm looking forward to posting about our recent cerimonies and what is to come this weekend. If you're drawn to read the blog, we would be happy if you'd follow and or subscribe to the e-mail list so you dont miss a post. Thanks again truly to everyone who continues to follow our journey and send so much love and encouragement. We feel the positive energy in your words and are uplifted by them a million miles away. Love&Light.

6 comments:

  1. Rachelle even though its been years after reading this I feel like it wasn't that long ago we were kids playing. I can't begin to tell you how much I love reading your blog and admire you in so many different ways! You inspire me in so many different ways and I look forward to each new post and picture...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh the good old days right! I have to say you are beautiful! Thanks so much for supporting me! It means a lot! Your family is beautiful and I hope someday we can reconnect in person! xoxoox

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update! Your words always inspire me to keep going and do better! I'm way excited to hear what you have to say about awakening your kundalini energy. I've been practicing kundalini yoga for a couple of years now and slowly feel myself changing every day (physically and mentally/spiritually). I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! WE are doing a guided meditation right now and then going to day long mediation clinics. Maybe you should right a guest post on your kundalini yoga I could post! I really feel like yoga will be the next step for me. I would love to here from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could totally do that, but I'm not exactly an expert!!! It would be from a very ameture standpoint. Let me know if you're serious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very serious! I know your a busy, busy, homeschooling, natural living super mom but if you are excited to write a little bit about it and had a moment to spare I would totally post it with my next post on meditation! I would love to here from you on the yoga aspect! Im obviously coming from a very amateur place as well just beginning to explore these things :) I think my meditation post will be two post from now, maybe a week or so away :)

      Delete